Tuesday, September 22, 2009

scripture: Psalm 37:4-5

"Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:4-5

This verse has been coming up repeatedly for the last week. I feel like my life is in a really good place at the moment, so I'm not sure what this desire is. I know that I desire to always be growing in my relationship with God, and I have recently joined a Sunday School class at my church. For the last year, I have just been taking classes on Wednesday night, but that doesn't give you the fellowship that a Sunday school class does. I just know that generally when a verse repeatedly appears, you need to pay attention. God knows what we desire even better than we do.

Check out Rhythm's song "Delight" for a great song to go with this verse.

No comments: